Between The Sheets
Love the smell of fabric softener? Us too! Soft & comforting scents of Lavender Vanilla will now wrap you into slumber. Well actually that's not true. I lit this one the other weekend and it sure didn't make me fall asleep but the sense of calmness and warmth in my home was like none other.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
14 oz Candles - 70-80 hour approximate burn time.