Many in the LGBTQ2SIA+ community live in a ‘grey space’ before beginning to live as their authentic selves. Not sure how/if friends, family or even the world will accept them, this place can feel dark.
This candle was created to let others know that they are not alone in this space. At first glance each candle will appear to be the same, but after the first burn the candle’s true colour appears. All different, all unique and all LOVED.
A complex blend of fresh bergamot, silver moss & cedar wood.
When you leave the Grey Space, we view it to be the calm after the storm.
I think this scent is just that… fresh, airy & light.
The entire weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders.
These candles have been double poured so each candle is unique and a different colour within. You won't know what colour you've received until you burn it!🏳️🌈
Not available to wholesalers as this is a fundraising candle❤️
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.