There’s magic in everyone when you live your own truth ✨🌈 This candle has to be one of the proudest candles we've ever poured. This year Ebony & Ivory Candle Co. was given the great honour of crafting a candle to be included in the LOVED collection which supports a wide variety of groups and organizations who make it a daily mission to support and love the LGBTQ community.
Between Myself, Ryan Massel (Founder of the LOVED Collection) & my 10 year old daughter Noelle, we sat and had all the conversations about what this candle needed to be and we are so excited to launch True Magic.
🕯Beautifully blended with notes of lemongrass, fresh lilac, sincere patchouli, warm sugar & a small hint of sweet apples!
"Bring light and empowerment to others!" - Mr. Fab
100% of profits from the sale of this candle will also be donated to Camp fYrefly. It is a fun, educational, social, and personal leadership retreat for queer and trans youth ages 14 - 24. Campers explore their identity, build resilience, enhance self esteem, and develop leadership skills that will positively impact their lives, homes, schools, and communities.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.