Urban Cowgirl Watermelon Hibiscus
Let's all give a big round of applause for Linnden at Urban Cowgirl. Her desire of mixing watermelon, hibiscus & refreshing white tea was all thanks to her internal craving. It's sweet, fruity & refreshing all in one candle. The perfect scent for the season to make you feel energized, light hearted & a little wild!
Make sure to check out her kimono's at www.urban-cowgirl.com to see where the rest of her creativity flows!
Use promo code FREESHIP for standard shipping orders over $100 within North America!
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils & 100% soy wax.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.