Yellowstone, MT Candle Collection
Yellowstone - Bring that Big Sky country feeling home with notes of deep rustic leather, crisp bergamot & all the cozy cabin feels.
Beth - Wild flat head cherry heart with the warm mountain air of cedar wood & amber.
Rip - A mouthwatering boozy scent that has sexy notes of aged bourbon & spicy apple.
Big Sky - Memorable raspberry & the sweetest little pinch of fresh mountain mint are perfectly blended with base notes of amber and nectarine!
Sets of 4 - **NOT available to wholesalers**
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. Our candles are hand crafted in Alberta, Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and sustainable cotton wicks, to scent your house with a clean burn, without putting any harsh toxins into your air
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
11oz in size