Invigorate your senses, ignite your soul. It’s time to burn every false label you’ve ever been given. Light up your future for you. Let’s become well-known for being US. And when we are ourselves is when we become 'Almost Famous'. All the 'greats' are known for being honest, forth right, determined and ultimately, they were supported and loved for being their own selves. Let's be famous for being true to our core.
Every time you light this candle, let it remind you to be bold, be strong, be confident, be you.
Golden Amber + Egyptian Musk are fearlessly intermingled with sparkling citrus, lily of the valley, pink jasmine & warm woods.
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, & 100% soy wax.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.