We always say that Apple Cider is your staple. It's 'the one' that you always must have on hand; to welcome company, to warm your soul, to bring that mouth watering crisp apple to your senses.
Spend your days being cozy, crisp & spicy with this year round favourite!
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. Our candles are hand crafted in Alberta, Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and sustainable cotton wicks, to scent your house with a clean burn, without putting any harsh toxins into your air
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.
I love this candle. I've purchased it twice I love it so much. Smells like my Grandma's.
Amazing scent for fall and Christmas time! Ugh this company cannot go wrong!! I have an obsession!!
Got this candle as a gift and it is a wonderful scent for the fall season! Also smells is amazing and does not smell like it is full of chemicals! I now have a new obsession for Ebony & Ivory Candles! <3
I LOVE this candle! It’s the perfect candle for fall. Just can’t get enough!