Berried in the Pines
Growing up in the mountains of Montana, my late summers were spent with my father picking huckleberries up Flesher Pass. We would spend hours exploring the mountains and hunting this tiny purple berry that would soon later be sprinkled over vanilla ice cream. Needing to conserve this memory, I created Berried in the Pines.
The untamed spirit of this citrus berry is intricately woven together with the sharp crispness of a freshly chopped spruce tree.
If the mountains are calling, answer the call with this candle. It has the ability to pack your bags and whisk you away to the middle of the mountains without ever having to leave your surroundings
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, & 100% soy wax.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.