We've all dreamed of escaping the everyday stresses of the world at least once before in our lives. Those dreams don't have to feel so far away with this candle. Instantly transport yourself to the coziest, woodland cottage with the smell of frozen pine trees all around you, intermingling with the warm notes of spices, sweet brown sugar, and soft vanilla.
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. Our candles are hand crafted in Alberta, Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and sustainable cotton wicks, to scent your house with a clean burn, without putting any harsh toxins into your air
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.
What a terrific refreshing scent! Great for the living room area. Highly recommend.
This is the only candle I have bought multiple times and always have to have one in my home. It is the perfect scent. The description nails exactly how it smells!
The scent on these candles lasts until the very bottom! This smells like the forest without being too overbearing! Also the warm spice gives it and extra yummy smell. I just ordered 3 different ones to try, but I'll be back for this one!!
I haven’t bought any of these candles a second time because there’s too many amazing sounding ones that I need to try before I duplicate any.....except cozy cottage!! I need to have this one at all times cause it’s that amazing so I’ve bought it multiple times!!