I sincerely remember the night when my husband and I made this candle together for the first time. We'd poured a glass of eggnog, the Grinch was playing in the back ground and the smell of our freshly cut Christmas tree was so pungent. With the fire crackling we began to talk about what was so important in Christmas and how to bottle those things and feelings into a candle. We reminisced about all of our childhood Christmas memories and just felt so light hearted, warm & relaxed. We began just grabbing scent bottles and pouring. What came about was this beautiful candle full of life, warmth, family, heart, coziness and it literally felt like we had bottled the whole winter season.
This candle is filled with so much heart and soul that you will want to burn it everyday of the year just like we do at home.
Delicately scented with frozen pine, warm spice, brown sugar and a touch of vanilla.
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils & 100% soy wax.
For a better burning experience trim your wood wick before each burn by gently tapping off any excess charcoal bits from the wick.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.