I have to admit that there was alcohol involved in the mixing of Good Vibes. It's quite obvious because when else would you ever mix pomegranates and marshmallows together??
My one and only brother came by for a visit one Sunday afternoon and we had cracked into a 'beverage'. He had always said how he wanted to see how I made my candles, so down we went to my candle studio. We then began smelling all of my random scents that I keep on hand just for such an occasion!
I felt like we were Jekyl and Hyde in their science lab mixing and playing with all of these concoctions. What happened in that madness was the worlds most unique candle scent! See sometimes beer can do good things!
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils & 100% soy wax.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.