The infamous London Fog brought to you by the Loft in Taber. Earl grey tea with a touch of vanilla, one sniff will have you envisioning misty weather and cobblestone streets.
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. Our candles are hand crafted in Alberta, Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and sustainable cotton wicks, to scent your house with a clean burn, without putting any harsh toxins into your air
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.
Smells just like you hope it will, warm, comforting, and just sweet enough. Even people who don't love tea adore this candle!
Still my go to, can never go wrong with this one.
I just want ebony and ivory to stop making so many AMAZING candles. My only complaint is I love them all!
I bought this one originally as a Christmas Gift. But as soon as I smelt it, I immediately had to get one for myself. It smells so good. Not to strong, not to sweet, and not to bland, just right.
This is my favourite candle ever, and I buy candles from local/small businesses frequently! No other company has been able to delivery such an amazing, rich, lasting smell. I hadn’t burned the candle for a few days, but I could still smell it in my room. I’m a big fan of bergamot and vanilla, so this is my favourite, but you can’t go wrong with any scent from Ebony and Ivory. They’re the highest quality, most long lasting scents I’ve found, and I’ll forever be purchasing candles from here!