'No Name' Candle
We couldn't name this candle so we left a blank space. You name it. Take a Sharpie and fill in the space because this is YOUR candle!
Scented ever so delicately with the most blissfully sweet almonds, this candle is sure to bring a sense of beauty, love & comfort to your space. Both wonderfully sensual and completely addictive this creamy, tender & silky candle is now a company favourite!
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.