✨It should be first stated that in my family I am known as 'The Queen of Christmas'. My younger years as a little girl I was known for running around in Christmas stockings and begging my mother to always decorate for the season the day after Halloween. Today I am still that little girl, but even more obsessed. My daughter Noelle was my pure inspiration behind this 8 month journey in creating. Her kindness, compassion, pureness and of course 'sparkle' is all felt in this delicate candle.
✨This candle is a pure, elegant, cozy & sparkling version of Christmas all bottled up beautifully into an all natural candle. The scent is only half of what makes this candle a must for the holidays. Freshly harvested cedar & fir needle to give that cozy warm undertone, spicy cinnamon & clove to awaken your holiday spirit, and sprinkled ever so elegantly with sparkling orange and lemon.
✨It's not your typical Christmas candle, because this truly sparkles the moment your senses begin to register all of its magic. To top this off, it comes custom packaged in a deep red glass jar with stunning gold embossed labels.
✨These are extremely limited in quantity and I want nothing but the warmest wishes for everyone this holiday season.
***Diffusers are going through a label change, they still come in the same beautiful red jar, but the label is just a gold Ebony & Ivory now***
Brianne - Chandler, designer & founder at Ebony & Ivory Candle Co.
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, 100% soy wax and sustainable cotton wicks.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.