Resting Mint Face Home Collection
Resting Mint Face
Tingly spearmint, fresh garden rosemary & cool like a cat peppermint.
All Purpose Cleaner
Usage Guidelines: Spray the surface until thoroughly wet. Wipe
with a clean wet cloth or sponge. No rinsing is required.
Biodegradable and Eco-friendly, our all-purpose cleaner has a balanced pH and is a gentle yet potent cleaning agent that cuts through stains, dirt, and grease without damaging surfaces. This premium concoction is chemical-free, vegan, and perfect to use for all your house-cleaning needs.
• Plant Based
• Gentle & effective
• SLS & SLES, Paraben & Silicon free
• Free of dyes
• No petroleum or petrochemical-based ingredients
• No glycol ethers
Healthy Foaming Hand Soap
• No surfactants
• No parabens
• No Sulfates (SLS & SLES)
• No PEGS, PPG or DEA
• No Glycols
• No Phthalates
• No mineral oil compounds
All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
Pour concentrate into refillable spray bottle & combine with 14 oz of filtered water
**Sets are not available for wholesalers**
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. Our candles are hand crafted in Alberta, Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and sustainable cotton wicks, to scent your house with a clean burn, without putting any harsh toxins into your air
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.