Thank U, NEXT
Thank U, NEXT
It’s time for some shots & movin’ on! This uplifting candle features a blend of blackened coconut & cedar wood to help you embrace a brighter future free from negative energy! Plus, its hand-crafted design and signature golden lid make it a beautiful addition to any home. Its unique aroma will help you relax and take a moment for yourself.
These candles come with a small bath bomb of the same scent so you can give yourself the luxury you deserve.
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, & 100% soy wax.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
I wasn’t able to get this candle on first launch as it was highly anticipated. But I waited patiently and I am so happy you made this one again because WOW. This is by a long shot my absolute favourite scent! All you lovely ladies who miss launches like me sometimes, just be patient, she didn’t forget about us ;)
I was lucky enough to get this candle on first launch and it's so amazing! I wasn't sure how it would smell but it is so soft and cozy! The jar is super cute too.