Beautiful Moments Collection
Introducing our Beautiful Moments Collection! These little cuties are the perfect gift to give, whether it's to say thanks, show someone you're there for them, or when congratulations are in order. These come in our beautiful 4 oz gold tins and each one is scented with pretty pink salt, and fresh water lily.
Burn time is approximately 20-25 hours
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.