This candle begins with crisp notes of peppermint, you know how peppermint can be 'stingy' but then you're like 'Oh God, what is that creamyness??' And then the sweetest vanilla bean comes to your senses and just melts you with the warmest & coziest scent that could ever exist. There, I said it!
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.