Cinnamon Bun Buns
Last week I was sincerely dreaming of cinnamon buns while sleeping. As the day crept on my craving only became stronger. I knew if I didn’t cave to my needs that it would eventually consume me. The ooey gooeyness and warmth, the scent of dough mixed with sweet sugar, the cinnamon spice that tingles your taste buds... It’s one of the best confectionaries on the planet but there is a downside. When you’ve finally consumed this delectable treat, you're full and the feeling is gone! That’s just torture. So, I thought of the best way to make this heart warming experience last for weeks and of course that meant to make it in candle form. To cure every craving you could have and to make it
Let the drooling commence!
Use promocode FREESHIP for orders over $120
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. Our candles are hand crafted in Alberta, Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and sustainable cotton wicks, to scent your house with a clean burn, without putting any harsh toxins into your air
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.