Cinnamon Bun Buns
Last week I was sincerely dreaming of cinnamon buns while sleeping. As the day crept on my craving only became stronger. I knew if I didn’t cave to my needs that it would eventually consume me. The ooey gooeyness and warmth, the scent of dough mixed with sweet sugar, the cinnamon spice that tingles your taste buds... It’s one of the best confectionairies on the planet but there is a downside. When you’ve finally consummed this delectable treat, your full and the feeling is gone! That’s just torture. So, I thought of the best way to make this heart warming experience last for weeks and of course that meant to make it in candle form. To cure every craving you could have and to make it
Let the drooling commence!
**These candles are very limited in quantity, once they are gone... they GONE**
Use promocode FREESHIP for orders over $100
Each Ebony & Ivory candle is a unique scent created for fragrancing the home. The candles are hand crafted in Canada using phthalate free fragrance oils & 100% soy wax.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time.